Sunday, September 27, 2015

Teachers and Students Change



       I really like the idea that teacher and student change as the world progresses. I am curious to figure what where and when these different modes of learning might optimize learning for the learner. I also look forward to stretching myself to appreciate and value other modes of learning that are different than ones I have stronger beliefs in.
 While working, I learned to work in teams (at the high times to finish the job) and how to learn in a collaborative way and working in teams. I'm an introvert, still I gained the skill of working in teams without losing my character. Being introvert for me is a blessing as I focus more on the work. I worked on my writing skills and I am supposedly a good writer. It is a blessing and I was smart enough as it did not hinder me professional and I gained the skill of knowing when to work in teams and when to do my way,
        In my opinion, we need all modes of interaction to be present in Egypt and as teachers we have to be aware of many aspects e.g.: personality type, societal values, age groups while trying to introduce all these types of interaction to our students. The old, traditional method of teaching which I had experienced during my school days has to be different today. I see now, that the world of teaching is a far cry from those rigid ways of learning. I am happy to be now be a part of this new way of learning where all types of brains are accommodated and there is no ‘one size fits all’.
      

No comments:

Post a Comment