Saturday, February 14, 2015

The Project
I decided to make a blog and I did it. The problem is that I cannot upload word documents I also created a nicenet class.
I will chose a blog as e-learning environment in order to help my students, and extend the learning environment behind the walls of the classroom. It will be an environment that helps find resources, and show how they can be more responsible for their own learning (learner centered). It will also be a platform where I will put links to helpful resources, and where they can also put resources they feel are helpful in language acquisition and self-expression in English. 

Russell's Advice
I wanted to create a website or a google site but Russell advised me to wait till I master technology. I will also ask my students to create blogs as an electronic profilio but at the end of the term. As for the start of the project it will be through this week. I hope that they would succeed to join  Nicenet by the beginning of next week. We started today. They have an assignment on nicenet. Only two joined till now.  

 I chose  nicenet it is an easy to use and the students will feel a feeling of intimacy and freshness. It is a place where they will communicate their thoughts in English and express themselves.

1 comment:

  1. Rasha,

    They say, "Don't try to break walls with a microscope: use a hammer." Don't try to fit everything into one platform. Every platform has its limitations. You can use Google Docs to share documents, and then post a link through your blog.

    All in all, I wish you good luck with the project

    Best,
    Roman

    ReplyDelete